I've recently been reviewing my life and the things that I do to fill my time. One of the things that I realized is that I often overschedule myself with things that have no REAL purpose other than to fill time. After sitting myself down and looking at WHAT I do, I made a few changes.
I'm still as busy as I've always been, it's just that the things that fill my schedule are things that are important to me rather than time sinks.
So, what's new?
- I've started a new training coven that will be practicing both Sicilian Witchcraft (The Strega Tradition) as well as Chthonioi-Alexandrian Wicca.
- I've devoted time to network and work in my local pagan community through the Society of Elder Faiths.
- I've set aside time for a healthy home life, including date night. It's important for us old married folks to take time to reconnect with each other and what's important. :-)
- I've begun planning my trip to Italy. It may not happen this year but it's a first step on the journey.
- Sapere è potere. (Knowledge is power.)
- Ridi ogni giorno. (Laugh every day.)
- Se è davvero cosÌ importante, troverai il tempo di farlo. (If it's that important, you'll find the time.