Monday, September 24, 2012

Resources and Reviews

Ciao a tutti,

There is so much going on for us right now that I almost don't want to take the time to write a post!

Here is it:

We're almost ready to unveil the new portal and resource site. One of the things that I really want on the new resource site is all of the reviews that Mike Gleason has sent me over the years.  I think that he put in so much effort to give good reviews of available books and resources that it would be a nice way of remembering him by having a place on the web where his work lives on.

It's a lot of work.  I'm in the process of converting all 327 of the reviews that he had previously sent me. It's more work than I expected.  I have to open each one in a word processor, add "Review (c) Mike Gleason", and convert the saved file into a PDF.  Once that is done, I'll work on creating a page on the new site to be a home for Mike's reviews.

That's it for now, I really want to get back to work and make this happen!

Benedizioni,

---Vincenzo

P.S.  If you have any of Mike's reviews, please let me know what you have.  I'm sure that I've missed some and I'd like to have a comprehensive library of his work.  Grazie!

No comments:

Post a Comment