Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Wow, I just realized that I haven't posted a blog in over a month.  Things have been busy here.  That's not an excuse, just an explanation.

Like everyone else, I have some goals for 2013.  My main goal is to work better, not work harder.  I'm going to consolidate my social media presence and start using programs like HootSuite. The idea is that I will consolidate announcements and only post in one place while having them go out to the various pages on the different sites.

I also hope to write more, both here on my blog as well as become more active in the social boards.

On a personal note, I plan on doing a lot more of "magical item creations" such as charm bags, spell candles, and such.  Doing the "crafty" things has always been a fond past time of mine.  Perhaps I'll even offer that as a service to clients - personally crafted magical items to help with goals and spell work.

Welcome 2013!

---Vincenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment