Saturday, August 31, 2013

6 Days and Counting

6 days and counting before I leave for Sicily.

I'm starting to feel the pressure of the things that I want to get done before I leave.  :-)

We spent the day today with my Grandmother, (Auntie I) who we haven't seen in quite a while.  It was a wonderful day of reconnecting, telling stories, and eating. Especially the home peach shortbread with amaretto whipped cream.  Mmmmmm.

Since most of the day was spent either driving or catching up on family business, I don't really have much to post today so this will have to do.

Today's thought  in regards to spiritual and religious traditions is Reconstruction, Continuation/Perpetuation, Living, Re-membered? What's the difference and what purpose does each serve.  I think I may devote a whole chapter to that.

Ciao a tutti,

---Vincenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment