Thursday, September 5, 2013

1 Day and Counting...

One day and counting - I leave tomorrow!

Today, I spent the day visiting with friends and doing... well, doing nothing.  :-)

I got to watch the guys from a local landscaping company fix the yard up. I have them removing some trees, cleaning the yard, and making a path from the front yard, along the side of the house, to the back. When I return, I'll be able to do some minor mods before fall/winter sets in and then I can focus on the yard in the spring time.

It seems I picked the perfect time to go to Sicily.  Yesterday, Malden started to do street work to replace the gas main.  That means for the next 4 - 5 weeks, our street and the surrounding streets will be under construction with very little parking.  Talk about timing!

I'll be off-line for a few days. I figure that it will take me until Monday to set up reliable internet access and a phone.  Until then, I'll just have to read and write.  :-)

Ci vediamo a tutti!

Benedizioini,

---Vncenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment